Welcome to UniTwist compression push-fit fittings
Totally Unique - Invented and Designed in South Africa - PushFit with a Twist - Patented No 2010/04923
A Range of Taps & Fittings that is revolutionising the Plumbing industry. A Cost-efﬁcient, Reliable - Guaranteed - Cesrtified - A System that Solves most Current Market Problems - Quick & Easy to Install - No Special Tools Required - S Solution that has Limited Theft Incentive - Suitable for use in all residential - Public & industrial buildings - Installations Include underground - In-wall - In Floor and in-ceilings.
Designed for Hot & Cold Water, as well as Low & High Pressures. Fittings are available in 15mm, 16mm, 20mm and 22mm sizes. More sizes will become available in the near future.
UniTwist ﬁttings are made from high quality PP-R a High Performance material designed for Long life, that has been tested by SABS to SANS 15874 for Hot/Cold Water & High/Low Pressures. The UniTwist range has been designed with ease of use & Durability in Mind. The PushFit Sealing action is backed up by a Compression Action that Gives it a Double Security Sealing. Both the pipe and ﬁttings are Affordable & Easy to Install - Guaranteed and Certified.
• The WOW Factor: Even scratched or damaged pipe can easily be sealed.
• Re-Usable. Fttings are fully Re-Usable.
• Price. The Best Priced Sytem by Far & Approved.
The Mandate we Set ourselves was to Design and Manufacture the Most Affordable & easy to use Range of Fittings, they needed to be easy to use, Tough as Nails, with no Special Tools Required, more importantly they had to be well priced.
4 Reasons why
1. UniTwist has a Totally Unique Patented Compression Push-Fit Action.
2. UniTwist is Easy to use no matter the conditions.
3. UniTwist has no real Scrap Value, leading to less Theft on site, meaning less water loss.
4. UniTwist is the most affordable SABS Approved System in the Market saving you money.